Welcome to Naukribharat24.com, BSF Recruitment 2021 :- BSF Directorate Recruitment For GDMO And Specialist Doctors. Directorate General Border Security Force Vacancy for Specialist Doctors & GDMO in BSF. BSF General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy 89 Application Form. BSF Issued Notification for the Various Posts The eligible candidates appear for walk-in Interview on 21th June 2021 to 30th June 2021 as the selection will be done on the Contractual basis of the candidate’s performance BSF Walk In Interview Recruitment 2021
Total of 89 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process out of which 27 are for specialist post and 62 are for General Duty Medical Officer.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Type of Employment||Contractual basis|
|Total Vacancies||89 posts|
|Post Name||GDMO And Specialist Doctors|
|Applying Mode||Direct Walk In Interview|
|Interview Date||21th June 2021 to 30th June 2021|
|Notification||BSF Recruitment 2021|
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 21 to 30 June 2021
BSF Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Specialist – 27 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer- 62 Posts
BSF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Specialist – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality; 1st years of experience for degree holders & 2nd years for diploma holder in the concerned speciality after PG/Diploma.
- General Duty Medical Officer- MBBS; Internship.
BSF Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Specialist – Rs. 85,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officer- Rs. 75,000/-
How to apply for BSF Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 21 June to 30 June 2021 in the Directorate General Boarder Security Force, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, New Delhi- 03 along with the documents.
Still, you have any doubt in your mind just comment below, we will definitely help you. If you think that “any improvement need in our blog” then suggest to us.
Important: Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.